Community Service Development Coordinator for the Missouri Valley Human Resource Community Action Agency and representative of the Missouri Rural Entrepreneurship Initiative.
What does MVHR stand for?
MVHR stands for Missouri Valley Human Resource Community Action Agency
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MVHR
- Mohawk Valley Heart Institute (Utica, NY)
- Measles Virus Haemagglutination-Inhibition Antibodies
- Miami Valley Health Improvement Council (Ohio)
- Mount Vernon Hotel Museum (New York, NY)
- Motor Vehicle Habitual Offender (Tennessee)
- Merrimack Valley Housing Partnership (Lowell, MA; est. 1986)
- Moderate Volume, High PEEP (Positive End-Expiratory Pressure)
- Mountain Valley Hospice & Palliative Care (North Carolina & Virginia)
- Mechanical Ventilation Heat Recovery
- Minimum-Variance Hedge Ratio (finance)
- Mon-Vale Health Resources, Inc. (Monongahela, PA)
- Muskingum Valley Ham Radio Club (Zanesville, OH)
- Manchester Valley High School (Manchester, MD)
- Mar Vista High School (Imperial Beach, California)
- Merrimack Valley High School (Penacook, New Hampshire)
- Michigan Virtual High School
- Mini Voitures Hispano Suiza (French automobile club)
- Mission Viejo High School (California)
- Moapa Valley High School (Moapa Valley, NV)
- Monta Vista High School (Cupertino, CA)