Louis County Police, Eureka Fire Protection District, Metro West Fire Protection District, Eureka Police Department, Missouri State Water Patrol and the US Coast Guard.
What does MSWP stand for?
MSWP stands for Missouri State Water Patrol
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MSWP
We have 4 other meanings of MSWP in our Acronym Attic
- Municipal Solid Waste Landfill Facility
- Municipal Solid Waste Landfill Permit
- Municipal Solid Waste Management
- Marin/Sonoma Weed Management Area (California)
- Mendocino Solid Waste Management Authority (California)
- Metropolitan Solid Waste Management Advisory Committee (Washington)
- Municipal Solid Waste Management Board (Philippines)
- Mildred Stevens Williams Memorial Library (Appleton, ME)
- Mountain States Wholesale Nursery (Arizona)
- Maintenance and Shipwork Planning
- Multi Service Wall Plate (UK 1 or 2 gang plate with various combinations of plugs/sockets)
- Making Services Work for Poor People
- Melbourne Society of Women Painters and Sculptors (Australia)
- Manual Step-Wise Regression (genetics)
- Ministry of Social Welfare, Relief and Resettlement (Burma)
- Maple Summer Workshop and Symposium (Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute; Troy, NY)
- Mass Social Welfare Scheme (Ghana)
- Medical Social Work Services (geriatric services; Florida)
- Mid-South Winter Series (racing)
- Mountain States Weather Services (est. 1977; Fort Collins, CO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Department of Homeland Security grant obtained in the spring of 2004, the Missouri State Water Patrol received money to purchase sophisticated side-scan sonar equipment capable of finding underwater bombs, improvised explosives, and other devices that could pose a risk to bridges, dams, and other structures.
Currently, the Missouri State Water Patrol is the only water patrol agency in the country that breathalyses boaters while they're on the boat.