The Missouri State High School Activities Association that supervises state high school sports and other activities and the Missouri Wine and Grape Board that supervises the state fair wine competition have taken action to increase the number of teams and wineries who earn championships in statewide competition.
What does MSHSAA stand for?
MSHSAA stands for Missouri State High School Activities Association
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Master of Science in Human Services
- Mayo School of Health Sciences (Rochester, MN)
- Merrimac State High School (Queensland, Australia)
- Miami State High School (Gold Coast, Australia)
- Michigan State Horticulture Society
- Minnesota State Horticultural Society
- Mount Si High School (Washington)
- Master of Science in Health Services Administration
- Master of Science in Human Services Administration
- Montana State Horse Show Association
- Master of Science in Health Science Education (University of Florida; Gainesville, FL)
- Minnesota State High School League (athletic league)
- Minnesota State High School Soccer Coaches Association
- Missouri State High School Soccer Coaches Association (est. 1998)
- Master of Science in Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Microsoft Hypertext Mark Up Language
- Multi-Segment Hard Target Penetrator
- Millburn - Short Hills Volunteer First Aid Squad (Millburn, New Jersey USA)
- Marvel Superheroes vs. Street Fighter (Capcom video game)
- Mean Spring High Water (water level)
Samples in periodicals archive:
LOUIS -- The Missouri State High School Activities Association is considering a proposal that would create separate state athletic championships for private and public schools.