The credit is offered by the state of Missouri under Missouri Revised Statutes, Chapter 135, Section 135.
What does RSMo stand for?
RSMo stands for Missouri Revised Statutes
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RSMo
We have 1 other meaning of RSMo in our Acronym Attic
- Requirements State Machine Language
- Rule Structure Markup Language
- Red de Salud de Las Mujeres Latinoamericanas y del Caribe
- Reduced Sample Maximum Likelihood Estimator
- Rajasthan State Mines & Minerals Ltd. (India)
- Regional Sales and Marketing Manager (job title)
- Regional Sustainment Maintenance Manager (US Army)
- Resource System Management Module
- Reduced Size MultiMediaCard
- Rajasthan State Mines and Minerals Limited (India)
- Regional Storage Management Office (US Army MTMC)
- Radio Station Management Pack
- Rajdowe Samochodowe Mistrzostwa Polski (Polish: Rajdowa Polish Car Championship; Poland)
- Rajdowych Samochodowych Mistrzostw Polski (Polish: Polish Car Rally Championship)
- Rayleigh-Schroedinger-Moeller-Plesset Perturbation
- Regional Seabed Monitoring Plan
- Regional Stormwater Management Plan (New Jersey)
- Regional Strategic Migration Partnership
- Reiss School Motivation Profile (questionnaire)
- Rumah Sakit Mitra Plumbon
Samples in periodicals archive:
Transportation Corporations A solution was found in sections of the Missouri Revised Statutes that authorize the Missouri Highway and Transportation Commission (HTC) to approve the formation of transportation corporations.
360 of the Missouri Revised Statutes, which authorized the Missouri Highway and Transportation Commission to approve the formation of transportation corporations.