What does MGDP stand for?
MGDP stands for Missouri Genetics Disease Program
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MGDP
We have 2 other meanings of MGDP in our Acronym Attic
- Marine Geospatial Data Infrastructure
- Meta Genuine Digital Image
- Multisports Games Development, Inc.
- MIDlet Game Development Kit
- Mansour-General Dynamics Ltd. (Saudi Arabia)
- Michigan Geographic Data Library (also seen as MIGDL)
- Modern Greek Dialects and Linguistic Theory
- Mode Group Diversity Multiplexing
- Maize Gene Discovery Project (est. 1998; National Science Foundation)
- Micro-Gel Diffusion Precipitin Test (microbiology)
- Mobile GPS (Global Positioning System) Demonstration Platform
- Minnesota Government Data Practices Act
- Merged Geophysical Data Record
- Machine-Generated Data Structure (computing)
- Malawi Growth and Development Strategy
- Marine Geoscience Data System
- Máster en Gestión del Desarrollo Sostenible (Spanish: Master in Management of Sustainable Development)
- Membership in General Dental Surgery (UK and Ireland)
- Mined Geologic Disposal System
- Multimission Ground Data Software