May 10 /PRNewswire/ -- Accelify is pleased to announce that it has been selected by the State of Missouri to perform Medicaid billing and collection services on behalf of the State of Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE) for Missouri Schools for the Severely Disabled, Missouri School for the Deaf, and Missouri School for the Blind.
What does MDESE stand for?
MDESE stands for Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Montana Department of Environmental Quality
- Miami-Dade Election Reform Coalition
- Mobile Discrete Emission Reduction Credit (Texas)
- Master of Design (academic degree, India)
- Military Domain Experts Scheme (Singapore)
- Minnesota Department of Economic Security
- Mississippi Department of Employment Security (Jackson, MS)
- Model-Driven Embedded Systems (workshop)
- Mount Desert Elementary School (Northeast Harbor, ME)
- Mobilization and Deployment Steering Committee
- Maryland Disability Employment Tax Credit
- Message Digest Execution Unit
- MacTCP Device (Apple Open Transport)
- Mobile Development Limitada
- Mus Dunni Endogenous Virus (virology)
- Mycobacterium Dunni Endogenous Virus
- Modular Digital Electronic Warfare System
- Malaysia Derivatives Exchange
- Mid-Delta Empowerment Zone Alliance, Inc. (Mississippi)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Expanding the A+ program and implementing the Missouri Promise would cost about $61 million, said Nixon, citing estimates from the Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education.
He was Exec Sec'y of the Missouri state FFA and District Supvr for the Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education.
Sponsored by the Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE), and available free of charge to all youth in grades 6 through 14, the latest version includes a completely updated site design, improved user navigation and additional features and resources that enable Missouri students to play an active role in planning for education and career success.
PALO ALTO, CA -- PALO ALTO, CA, June 17 /PRNewswire/ -- Crystal Decisions, a leading global provider of business intelligence software and services, today announced that the Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE) has chosen Crystal Decisions to provide Web-based reporting to the state's 524 public school districts.
To meet these challenges, the Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE) uses Crystal Reports(R) from Business Objects (Nasdaq:BOBJ)(Euronext Paris ISIN code: FR0004026250), the world's leading provider of business intelligence (BI) solutions.
The Missouri State Board of Education and the Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education awarded the Raytown Schools the state's highest accreditation -- Accredited with Distinction.
eMINTS (enhancing Missouri's Instructional Networked Teaching Strategies) is administered by Missouri Research and Education Network (MOREnet) in collaboration with the Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE).