The board of the Missouri Consolidated Health Care Plan approved changes this week that will switch people from a copay to a deductible model for their health insurance, beginning Jan.
What does MCHCP stand for?
MCHCP stands for Missouri Consolidated Health Care Plan
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Marion County Homeless Council (Florida, USA)
- Massachusetts Coalition for Healthy Communities
- Mean Corpuscular Hemoglobin Concentration
- Michigan Collegiate Hockey Conference
- Microcrystalline Calcium Hydroxyapatite Compound
- Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite Concentrate (calcium supplement)
- Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation (Japan)
- Monroe County History Center (Bloomington, IN)
- Montreal Canadiens Hockey Club (NHL hockey team)
- Mother and Child Health Care
- Monterey County Home Charter School (California)
- Manitoba Council of Health Care Unions (Canada)
- McLean County Health Department
- Monterey County Health Department (California)
- Montessori Children's House of Denver (Colorado)
- Montgomery County Hospital District (Texas)
- Moore County Hospital District (Dumas, TX)
- Multnomah County Health Department (Portland, OR)
- Main Cryogenic Heat Exchanger (oil production)
- Maintenance Checkup Home Edition (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
JE Dunn Construction Group -- Kansas State Employee Health Benefit Plan -- Lockton Companies -- Missouri Consolidated Health Care Plan -- MO-KAN Sheet Metal Workers' Welfare Fund -- Saint Luke's Health System -- Sprint -- The University of Kansas Hospital Authority About the Mid-America Coalition on Health Care The Mid-America Coalition on Health Care is one of the oldest and largest health care business coalitions in the country, representing over 400,000 covered lives.
Missouri Consolidated Health Care Plan (MCHCP) and its Lifestyle Ladder program will be recognized in the category of "Best Wellness Initiative" at the Consumer Health World Awards ceremony Dec.
s (NYSE:RIT) requests for summary judgment in the company's lawsuit against the Missouri Consolidated Health Care Plan (MCHCP) over issues related to its contract with MCHCP and granted summary judgment in favor of MCHCP.
Underwritten membership of 546,000, a 9 percent increase excluding the loss of 44,000 HMO members as a result of RightCHOICE's decision to exit the Missouri Consolidated Health Care Plan and Medicare+Choice HMO risk product on December 31, 2000.
NYSE:RIT) today announced that it has filed a lawsuit in connection with its contract with the Missouri Consolidated Health Care Plan (MCHCP).
Underwritten membership increased to 539,000, an 11 percent increase excluding the loss of 46,000 HMO members as a result of RightCHOICE's decision to exit the Missouri Consolidated Health Care Plan and Medicare HMO risk product on December 31, 2000.
Smith noted that the Company has been successful in cross-selling additional services such as PPO, Claims Administration, Bill Review, Clinical Management and Stop Loss Insurance to numerous existing clients including: Missouri Consolidated Health Care Plan The Hartford Ceres Group, Inc.