The Missouri Community College Association said the presidents and chancellors of the colleges have agreed to ask their boards of trustees to abide by the cap.
What does MCCA stand for?
MCCA stands for Missouri Community College Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MCCA
We have 81 other meanings of MCCA in our Acronym Attic
- Military Child Care Act of 1989 (USA)
- Military Construction Cooperative Agreement
- Ministerial Council on Consumer Affairs (Australia)
- Minnesota Cable Communications Association
- Minnesota Cheerleading Coaches Association
- Minnesota Community Corrections Association (Minneapolis, MN)
- Minnesota Contextual Content Analysis
- Minor Counties Cricket Association
- Minority Corporate Counsel Association
- Mission-Critical Custom Applications
- Mobil Communications Corporation of America
- Mobile Communications Corporation of America
- Model Car Collectors Association
- Modoc County Cattlemen's Association (California)
- Montgomery Child Care Association, Inc.
- Montgomery County Counseling Association
- Morgan Creek Christian Academy
- Multi Computer Communications Austria
- Multi-Channel Combustion Analyzer
- Muslim Community Cooperative (Australia) Ltd.
Samples in periodicals archive:
James Kellerman, Executive Director & CEO of the Missouri Community College Association, "For over two years, community colleges in Missouri have watched as colleges across the country have joined us in modernizing admissions by receiving electronic transcripts from high schools through the Connect
The Missouri Community College Association says every community college in the state had increased enrollment this spring.
The Missouri Community College Association bestowed the honor of the Mel Carnahan Hall of Fame Award on James B.
While tuition has increased at both two- and four-year schools, the rate at four-year schools has grown more, said James Kellerman, executive director of the Missouri Community College Association.