30 for the Missoula Children's Theater traveling production of ``The Jungle Book,'' which will be performed at 7 p.
What does MCT stand for?
MCT stands for Missoula Children's Theater (Missoula, MT)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MCT
We have 311 other meanings of MCT in our Acronym Attic
- Mild Congestion Threshold (Newbridge)
- Military Camera Team (Australia)
- Military Combat Training
- Minimum Capital Test (solvency test for insurers)
- Minimum Competency Test (student testing)
- Minimum Connecting Time (airports)
- Minimum Cost Tree
- Ministério da Ciência e Tecnologia (Brazil)
- Mission Commander's Terminal
- Mississippi Curriculum Test
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Missoula Children's Theater adaptation of "Sleeping Beauty" comes to town April 6; Eve Ensler's "The Vagina Monologues," part of Clear Channel's Broadway in Eugene series, runs April 30-May 5; and the Seem-To-Be-Players of Lawrence, Kan.
Other productions in the series include an April 6 performance of "Sleeping Beauty" by the Missoula Children's Theater and a May 6 performance of "Stuart Little.
The fund-raiser was to aid the Missoula Children's Theater.