Wilson said Mississippi Valley State University and Mississippi Delta Community College are two schools that Greenwood will look into partnering with.
What does MVSU stand for?
MVSU stands for Mississippi Valley State University
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of MVSU in our Acronym Attic
- Multiple Virtual System / Systems Program (also abbreviated MVS/SP)
- Master of Veterinary Studies
- Maximum Velocity Stunt Team (est. 1995)
- Medical and Veterinary Sciences Tripos (Cambridge University, UK)
- Melton Valley Storage Tanks
- Motor Vehicle Sales Tax (Minnesota)
- Multi-Vessel Small Thoracotomy (cardiology)
- Methow Valley Sport Trails Association (Washington State)
- Motor Vehicle Stock, Travel and Fuel Forecast (California)
- Multiple Virtual Storage Time Sharing Option (also abbreviated MVS/TSO)
- Mitral Valve Stroke Volume
- Machine Vision Software
- Multiple Virtual System / Extended Architecture (also abbreviated MVS/XA)
- Aircraft Movement Message (aviation)
- Manufacturing Verification Test
- Mean Value Theorem
- Mesenteric Venous Thrombosis (medical disorder)
- Mesilla Valley Transportation, Inc. (various locations)
- Méthode Verbo-Tonale (French: Verbotonal Method; language development)
- Military Vehicle Trust
Samples in periodicals archive:
Alcorn State University Belhaven College East Central Community College Holmes Community College Itawamba Community College Jackson State University Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College Mississippi Museum of Natural Sciences Mississippi State University Mississippi Valley State University Northwest Mississippi Community College Pearl River Community College University of Mississippi University of Mississippi Medical Center University of Southern Mississippi William Carey University LIFE MEMBERS Alex D.
Jianqing Zheng, Mississippi Valley State University
From grocery store checkouts to homeland security measures, today's identification technologies are tagging the students of Mississippi Valley State University in Itta Bena with the codes necessary for success.
The computer facilities at Mississippi Valley State University in Itta Bena are, by most everyone's estimation, below par.
Founded in 1944, the IHL represents the state's eight academic institutions, including UM, Alcorn State University, Delta State University, Jackson State University, Mississippi State University, Mississippi University for Women, Mississippi Valley State University, and the University of Southern Mississippi.
So Dr, Julius Ikenga of Mississippi Valley State University has becomes the Chair of the Division while Dr.
A born-again Christian, Watkins earned her bachelor's and doctorate of jurisprudence from the Southern University Law Center and Mississippi Valley State University.