We also benefited from our acquisition of Mississippi Valley Gas Company in December of 2002," he said.
What does MVG stand for?
MVG stands for Mississippi Valley Gas
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MVG
We have 33 other meanings of MVG in our Acronym Attic
- Motor Vehicle Financial Security Act (New York)
- Multiple Very Fast Simulated Annealing
- Motor Vehicle Fuel Tax
- Motorrad Veteranen Freunde Vohwinkel (German motorcycle club)
- Murray Valley Fever Virus (Australia)
- Mainzer Verkehrsgesellschaft mbH (public transportation, Mainz, Germany)
- Marlon V. Gotingco Productions (Philippines)
- Met Vriendelijke Groeten (Dutch: Best Regards)
- Microwave Vision Group (est. 2008)
- Mission, Vision, and Goals
- Motor Vehicle Group
- Multi Value Group
- Münchener Verkehrsgesellschaft (German: Munich Regional Traffic Organization)
- Mycket Väl Godkänd (Swedish: Passed with Special Distinction; academic grading; Sweden)
- Myriad Ventures Group (Uruguay)
- Mississippi Valley Growers' Association (Bettendorf, IA)
- Monochrome Video Graphics Array
- Mt. Vernon General Baptist Church (Mount Vernon, IN)
- Monthly Video Game Characters (online forum)
- Mount Vernon Governmental Center (Alexandria, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kevin Akers to succeed Matthew L, Holleman, III, as president of Mississippi Valley Gas Co.
Mississippi Valley Gas, Bell South, Blue Cross Blue Shield, ERGON, Entergy, Deposit Guaranty, Mississippi Chemical Corp.
The increase in gross profit primarily reflects the effect of a full three months of results in the current period from the acquisition in December 2002 of Mississippi Valley Gas Company (MVG), compared with one month's results in the prior-year quarter.
Holleman, III, as president of Mississippi Valley Gas Company, Mississippi's largest natural gas utility.
1:45 Divisional Talks Resume 1:45 STRATIGRAPHY OF THE MISSISSIPPI VALLEY GAS #1 TERRY BELL, WASHINGTON COUNTY, MISSISSIPPI Stephen L.
Mississippi Valley Gas recently announced the promotion of Sanford Novick to executive vice president and to the Board of Directors.
Included in the analysis was an update on the recent acquisition by Atmos of Mississippi Valley Gas Co.