com/marco-mcmillian-murdered-openly-gay-black-mississippi-mayoral-candidate-found-dead-1107531) body was found Wednesday near a Mississippi River levee between Rena Lara and Sherard 6 about 10 miles from Clarksdale.
What does MRL stand for?
MRL stands for Mississippi River Levee
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MRL
We have 146 other meanings of MRL in our Acronym Attic
- McLane Research Laboratories (est. 1983; East Falmouth, MA)
- Mean Residual Life
- Media Resource Locator
- Medical Resource LLC
- Merck Research Laboratories
- Method Reporting Limit (laboratory measurement)
- Microprocessor Research Lab (Intel)
- Mineral Resources Limited (Australia)
- Minimal Risk Level
- Missile Rail Launcher (AMRAAM)
- Missouri Right to Life (est. 1974)
- Mobile Radiation Laboratory
- Mobile Rocket Launcher
- Modified Reporting Limit (laboratory quality assurance)
- Monster Raving Loony (political party; UK)
- Montana Rail Link (railroad)
- Motueka River Lodge (New Zealand Luxury Accommodation)
- Mullard Research Laboratory (Leeds University)
- Multiple Rocket Launcher
- Murphy Roths Large (mouse strain)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In fact, the first blow was dealt in 1933 with the completion of the Great Mississippi River Levee System.
The study points out the threatening confluence of oil pipelines, flood protection, and Mississippi River levees that collectively have degraded the wetlands that protect against hurricanes, climate change, and sinking land.
Her father helped build part of the Mississippi River levee, and her uncle designed the first motor court - or motel - in California, near the Ascot Racetrack in Los Angeles.
McMillian's body was found near a Mississippi River levee Wednesday after he was reported missing the day before.
and the Mississippi River levee below the Gateway Arch, and provides the ideal opportunity to enjoy a St.
A Mississippi River levee swarming with Ziegfeld chorines and a couple waltzing through Technicolor fantasies of the 1893 Chicago World's Fair.
Police found McMillian's body near a Mississippi River levee.