The Mississippi Public Utilities Staff and other electric industry stakeholders have thrown their support behind Entergy Mississippi s plans to join the Midwest Independent Transmission System Operator next December.
What does MPUS stand for?
MPUS stands for Mississippi Public Utilities Staff
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of MPUS in our Acronym Attic
- Mass Per Unit Length
- Military Production Urgencies List
- Most Powerful Unfalsified Model (behavior theory)
- Myers Park United Methodist Church (Charlotte, North Carolina)
- Matières Premières à Usage Pharmaceutique (French: Raw Materials for Pharmaceutical Use)
- Monterey Peninsula Underwater Photographers
- Mountain-Prairie Upgrade Partnership (University of Nebraska-Lincoln)
- Museo Paleontologico dell’Università di Padova (Italy)
- Mobile Phone Usability Questionnaire
- Multiphase Pump User Roundtable
- Monterey Peninsula Unified School District (California)
- Mission Peak Unitarian Universalist Congregation (Fremont, CA)
- Multi-Purpose Utility Vehicle
- Madhya Pradesh Urja Vikas Nigam Ltd. (energy conservation)
- Major Projects Victoria (Australia)
- Marine Protection Vessel (UK)
- Market Potential Value (micromarket index)
- Mars Piloted Vehicle
- MassMutual Participation Investors (Springfield, MA)
- Material Price Variance
Samples in periodicals archive:
com/cgi-bin/prnh/20001013/SPRINTLOGO) "We are excited about the rollout of CapTel Service in Mississippi," said Randy Tew, director of telecommunications, Mississippi Public Utilities Staff.
The Mississippi Public Utilities Staff has been extremely diligent in reviewing all aspects of the transaction and has worked for months with our acquisition team to reach a fair and equitable stipulation and agreement.