After working with the Mississippi Public Utilities Staff for several months, we came to an agreement that will benefit our customers and give us the flexibility and tools we need to build for the future, said Haley Fisackerly, Entergy Mississippi president and CEO.
What does MPUS stand for?
MPUS stands for Mississippi Public Utilities Staff
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of MPUS in our Acronym Attic
- Mass Per Unit Length
- Military Production Urgencies List
- Most Powerful Unfalsified Model (behavior theory)
- Myers Park United Methodist Church (Charlotte, North Carolina)
- Matières Premières à Usage Pharmaceutique (French: Raw Materials for Pharmaceutical Use)
- Monterey Peninsula Underwater Photographers
- Mountain-Prairie Upgrade Partnership (University of Nebraska-Lincoln)
- Museo Paleontologico dell’Università di Padova (Italy)
- Mobile Phone Usability Questionnaire
- Multiphase Pump User Roundtable
- Monterey Peninsula Unified School District (California)
- Mission Peak Unitarian Universalist Congregation (Fremont, CA)
- Multi-Purpose Utility Vehicle
- Madhya Pradesh Urja Vikas Nigam Ltd. (energy conservation)
- Major Projects Victoria (Australia)
- Marine Protection Vessel (UK)
- Market Potential Value (micromarket index)
- Mars Piloted Vehicle
- MassMutual Participation Investors (Springfield, MA)
- Material Price Variance
Samples in periodicals archive:
We also made progress on our rate case in Mississippi, and reached a constructive settlement with the Mississippi Public Utilities Staff C one which aligns customer, regulator and state objectives with our own.
and the Mississippi Public Utilities Staff regarding Entergy Mississippi's rate case filing.