Mississippi Public Service Commission (PSC) has reached a stipulation agreement with Entergy Mississippi.
What does MPSC stand for?
MPSC stands for Mississippi Public Service Commission
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MPSC
We have 108 other meanings of MPSC in our Acronym Attic
- Morehouse Parish School Board (Bastrop, LA)
- Multimedia Prospect Sdn. Bhd. (Malaysia)
- Maharashtra Public Service Commission
- Maryland Public Service Commission
- Master Plan Steering Committee (various schools)
- Meet at Park Street Circle (University of Wisconsin - Madison)
- Michigan Public Service Commission
- Microsoft Partner Solution Center
- Military Personnel Service Center
- Minnesota Public Service Commission
- Missouri Public Service Commission
- Mitchell Purchased Student Computer
- Moree Plains Shire Council (Australia)
- Motion Picture Screen Cartoonists (union)
- Mount Pleasant Swim Club (South Carolina)
- Movimiento Popular Social Cristiano
- Multi Protocol Serial Controller
- Multi-Port Serial Card
- Mobile Phone Service Center Permit (mobile phone dealer requirements)
- Michigan's Public Safety Communications System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Mississippi Public Service Commission commenced a regulatory proceeding very similar in nature to that of the North Carolina Public Utility Commission.
In June, the Mississippi Public Service Commission (MPSC) denied MPC's revenue increase request to earn a cash return on construction work in progress (CWIP) associated with the Kemper IGCC plant.
The purpose of the call will be to discuss details of the settlement agreement that was announced earlier today between Mississippi Power and the Mississippi Public Service Commission.
Supportive Regulation: Mississippi Public Service Commission (MPSC) uses a number of annually adjusted rate riders that provide timely recovery of prudent costs related to fuel, purchased power, storm restoration, and environmental expenditure, and projected future test year data is used to determine base rates.
com/prnh/20120913/MM74349LOGO) The Mississippi Public Service Commission decision allows for up to $284 million in estimated savings over the next decade for Entergy Mississippi's customers.
In Mississippi, several parties, including the Mississippi Public Service Commission staff, have agreed that Entergy Mississippi's move to MISO is in the public interest.
Also, the Mississippi Public Service Commission has demonstrated its support for maintaining its utilities' credit quality.