March 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --Select Specialty Hospital - Jackson was awarded Hospital of the Year (100 beds or less) at the Mississippi Nurses Association and Mississippi Nurses Foundation joint Mississippi Nightingale Awards Banquet on March 4, 2013.
What does MNA stand for?
MNA stands for Mississippi Nurses Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MNA
We have 108 other meanings of MNA in our Acronym Attic
- Michigan Nonprofit Association
- Michigan Nurses Association
- Microwave Network Analyzer
- Military News Agency (various locations)
- Mini-Nutritional Assessment
- Minimum Numbering Area (telecommunications)
- Minnesota Nurses Association
- Missing, Not Enemy Action (US DoD)
- Mission Needs Analysis
- Mission to North America (Presbyterian Church in America outreach)
- Missouri & Northern Arkansas (railroad)
- Modified Nodal Analysis
- Mogavero Notestine Associates (Sacramento, CA)
- Monitored Natural Attenuation
- Montana Nurses' Association
- MSCP (Multiple Species Conservation Program) Neutral Area Boundary (California)
- Multi-Network Area
- Museo Nacional de Arte (Spanish: National Art Museum; Bolivia)
- Materials Network Atlantic Area (EU)
- Meharry National Alumni Association (Meharry Medical College; Nashville, TN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Mississippi Nurses Association presented a very moving video showing the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, and the recovery effort that followed.
The Mississippi Nurses Association, Jackson--winner of the single seminar program, budget of $999,999 or less, category--conducted a similar survey of health care facilities in the state in 1988 and learned what nurses wanted out of their jobs: better salaries, flexible scheduling, shift pay differentials, and education.