edu Ken Sleeper STRC Coordinator Mississippi Mineral Resources Institute University of Mississippi 220 Old Chemistry Building University, MS 38677 662-915-6725 Phone 662-915-5625 Fax ksleeper@olemiss.
What does MMRI stand for?
MMRI stands for Mississippi Mineral Resources Institute (University of Mississippi)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MMRI
We have 12 other meanings of MMRI in our Acronym Attic
- Maryland Mapping Resource Guide
- Mickleover Model Railway Group (UK)
- Mid Michigan Radio Group (radio stations; Holt, MI)
- Moose Mountains Regional Greenways (New Hampshire)
- Mid-Michigan Railway Historical Society
- Monument Mountain Regional High School (Massachusetts)
- Macha Malaria Research Institute (Zambia)
- Mandatory Mission Rule Item
- Maryland Medical Research Institute
- McMaster Manufacturing Research Institute (Hamilton, Ontario, Canada)
- Molecular Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Molecular Medicine Research Institute (Sunnyvale, CA)
- Multi-Mode Radar Input
- MultiMedia Resource Kit
- Masonic Medical Research Laboratory (Utica, NY)
- Metabolic Modulators Research Ltd. (Canada)
- Multimedia Medical Reference Library
- Metrowest Massachusetts Regional Library System
- Malacca Music Revival Movement
- Media and Marketing Relationship Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mississippi Mineral Resources Institute 220 Old Chemistry Building, University, Mississippi 38677 Stratigraphic units of Cretaceous, Tertiary and Quaternary age crop out within the geographic bounds of the Walnut Miss.
I am employed by the Mississippi Mineral Resources Institute, which is headquartered on the main campus of the University of Mississippi.