Those who do go through the juvenile justice system in Mississippi have access to programs for mental health and rehabilitation through the Mississippi Department of Human Services.
What does MDHS stand for?
MDHS stands for Mississippi Department of Human Services
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MDHS
We have 35 other meanings of MDHS in our Acronym Attic
- Malacosoma Disstria Hormone Receptor 3
- Main Deck Hatch Ramps Extended
- Main Deck Hatch Ramps Retracted
- Main Deck Hatch Ramps Extended Interlock
- Markham District High School (Canada)
- Mater Dei High School (Santa Ana, CA)
- McDonnell Douglas Helicopter Systems
- Methods for the Determination of Hazardous Substances (United Kingdom)
- Milton District High School (Canada)
- Minnesota Department of Human Services
- Monsignor Donovan High School (Ocean County, NJ)
- Mount Dora High School (Lake County, FL)
- Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services
- Movement of Dependents and Household Goods to Temporary Station Not Authorized
- Ministry of Defence Hospital Unit (UK)
- Main Deck Hatch Undogged
- Main Deck Hatch Unlatched
- Methodist DeBakey Heart & Vascular Center (Houston, TX)
- Metro Denver Health and Wellness Commission
- Madawaska Doors, Inc. (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Berry Title: Executive Director, Mississippi Department of Human Services Years of Service: Eight years with the Mississippi Employment Security Commission, eight years in Human Resources in the private sector, and a total of 22 years with the Mississippi Department of Human Services (MDHS) serving in various capacities, including personnel officer, director of the JOBS Program and director of Resource Development.
The couple honeymooned in Las Vegas and now resides in West Point The bride is employed by Mississippi Department of Human Services and the groom is employed by Baldor Electric.
Panelists included staff from the Office of Management and Budget, the Mississippi Department of Human Services, and the Food and Nutrition Service (FNS) plus APHSA's Director of Strategic Initiatives, Larry Goolsby, who shared information regarding trafficking, state initiatives to reduce or eliminate fraud and trafficking, and program improvement initiatives.
With Information Builders and ESRI, the Mississippi Department of Human Services (MSDHS) was able to empower fraud investigators by highlighting patterns in a map that would have otherwise taken numerous man hours to create.
Cheryl Sparkman, director of the Division of Economic Assistance at the Mississippi Department of Human Services, was chosen as one of 50 Top Businesswomen in Mississippi for 2007.
4 million contract by the Mississippi Department of Human Services for all of the Department's Year 2000 conversion and consulting work.
The Mississippi Department of Human Services has stepped into the future with the use of software from Information Builders, a business intelligence company, and ESRI, a leader in geographic information system (GIS) software.