Chief Medical Officer Mississippi Department of Corrections Gloria Perry, M.
What does MDOC stand for?
MDOC stands for Mississippi Department of Corrections
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MDOC
We have 3 other meanings of MDOC in our Acronym Attic
- Multiple Destination Option for IPV6 (Internet Protocol Version 6)
- Maryland Department of Aging
- Metro Detroit Officials Association (athletics; Detroit, MI)
- Missouri Department of Agriculture
- Mojave Desert Officials Association (California)
- Mount Diablo Observatory Association (astronomy group; Walnut Creek, CA)
- Massachusetts Department of Correction (Boston, MA)
- Michigan Department of Corrections
- Mild Disturbance of Consciousness
- Minnesota Department of Corrections (prison system)
- Mobile Disk-On-Chip
- Mobilization and Demobilization Operations Center (US Army)
- Marine Deck Officers Division (Philippines)
- Maryland Department of Disabilities (est. 2004; Baltimore, MD)
- Mountainside Development Overlay District
- Maine Department of Education
- Massachusetts Department of Education
- Master Degree of Freedom (engineering)
- Mining Dealer of the Future
- Multiple Degree of Freedom
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wexford told Blackston, a white man, that the Mississippi Department of Corrections (MDOC) was looking for a black candidate to fill the vacancy.
5 million end users around the globe, Aventail is the SSL VPN of choice among mid-sized to large-sized organizations worldwide, including AT&T, Chicago Housing Authority, DePaul University, DuPont, the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), IBM Global Services, James Richardson International, Mississippi Department of Corrections, Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD), Overlake Hospital, Radiology Ltd.
The Mississippi Department of Corrections had three different sets of records on Stiff.
The Mississippi Department of Corrections (DOC), facing a $15 million deficit this year and more next year, has discovered up to 300 state inmates being housed in county jails at a cost to the state of $20 per day per inmate.
The Mississippi Department of Corrections disputed Cohen's conclusions.
The Mississippi Department of Corrections (MDOC), Global Tel*Link (GTL), the leading provider of communications solutions for the corrections industry, and Tecore Networks, a global supplier of multi-technology 2G, 3G and 4G mobile network infrastructure, announced the deployment of "Operation Cellblock" powered by Tecore's Intelligent Network Access Controller (iNAC) Managed Access system at the Mississippi State Penitentiary in Parchman, MS.
The Mississippi Department of Corrections (DOC) has a success story to tell.