Closing and Realigning Army Installations DOD seeks to close Fort Monmouth, New Jersey; Fort Monroe, Virginia; Fort McPherson, Georgia; Fort Gillem, Georgia; Red River Army Depot, Texas; Hawthorne Army Depot, Nevada; Newport Chemical Depot, Indiana; Deseret Chemical Depot, Utah; Umatilla Chemical Depot, Oregon; Mississippi Army Ammunition Plant, Mississippi; Kansas Army Ammunition Plant, Kansas; Lone Star Army Ammunition Plant, Texas; Riverbank Army Ammunition Plant, California; and Walter Reed Army Medical Center, D.
What does MSAAP stand for?
MSAAP stands for Mississippi Army Ammunition Plant
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Mars Surface Anomaly Analysis Group
- Maryland State's Attorneys' Association
- Michigan State Auctioneers Association
- Microsoft Active Accessibility
- Modulated Scattering Antenna Array
- Multi-Sampling Anti-Aliasing (computer graphics)
- Multiple Sclerosis Association of America
- Military Services Ammunition Allocation Board
- Moscow State Academy of Applied Biotechnology (est. 1930; Russia)
- Minority Student Achievement Advisory Committee (Virginia)
- Modified Self-Administered Alcoholism Screening Test
- Anti-Microsomal Antigen Antibody (thyroid function)
- Maktab Sultan Abu Bakar (Malay: College of Sultan Abu Bakar; aka English College; est. 1914)
- McCormick Student Advisory Board (Northwestern University)
- Medical Scientific Advisory Board (various locations)
- Minnesota State Academy for the Blind
- Minnesota State Arts Board
- Multi-National Security Accreditation Board
- Municipal Services Appeals Board
- Making Strides Against Breast Cancer
Samples in periodicals archive:
adding facility operating services for the former Mississippi Army Ammunition Plant (MSAAP) following a 14 month transition.
Army that includes providing cable assemblies and wiring harnesses to Stryker vehicles and Abrams tanks, overhauling components of the M109 Paladin combat vehicle, designing and building machine gun mounts for helicopters and ground vehicles, building small ground robots, building flexible fuel bladders, performing project management and field engineering for the Targets Management Office, and managing the Mississippi Army Ammunition Plant located at Stennis Space Center.