The public schools have the Mississippi Adequate Education Program, which provides a funding formula, and community colleges should have a similar mechanism for funding stability, the presidents said.
What does MAEP stand for?
MAEP stands for Mississippi Adequate Education Program
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MAEP
We have 25 other meanings of MAEP in our Acronym Attic
- Michigan Alliance for Environmental and Outdoor Education (Cadillac, MI)
- Mansfield Association of Educational Office Professionals (Mansfield, PA)
- Master Air Electronics Operator (Royal Air Force; UK)
- Minnesota Association of Educational Office Professionals
- Maximum Allowable External Pressure
- Mécanisme Africain d'Évaluation par les Pairs (French: Mechanism of the African Peer Review)
- Metropolitan Adult Education Program
- Michigan Association of Environmental Professionals (East Lansing, MI)
- Middle-Latency Auditory Evoked Potential
- Minnesota Artists Exhibition Program (est. 1975)
- Management Area Environmental Protection Coordinator
- Medical Assistance for Employed Persons with Disabilities
- Michigan Adult Education Professional Development (educational program)
- Master of Arts in Economic Policy Management
- Massachusetts Estate Planning and Probate Cases (Westlaw product)
- Maximum Allowable Emission Rate
- Meta-Analysis of Economic Research (network)
- Multiple Assets Effectiveness Report
- Mid-America Equipment Retailers Association
- Marine Aviation Executive Readiness Board (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Also during his tenure on the board, Bush played a key role in the state's development of a performance-based accreditation system, uniform curricular frameworks, and persuading the state legislature to fully fund education through the Mississippi Adequate Education Program.