Born to a family of migrant farm workers, she went on to join the San Antonio-based Missionary Catechists of Divine Providence, the only Mexican-American congregation of women in the United States.
What does MCDP stand for?
MCDP stands for Missionary Catechists of Divine Providence (religious order)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MCDP
We have 28 other meanings of MCDP in our Acronym Attic
- Maricopa County Department of Transportation (Arizona)
- McHenry County Division of Transportation (Illinois)
- Mendocino County Department of Transportation (California)
- Monroe County Department of Transportation (New York)
- Mahon Community Development Project (Ireland)
- Maricopa County Democratic Party (Arizona)
- Marine Corps Doctrinal Publication
- Master Career Development Professional
- Mecklenburg County Democratic Party (Charlotte, NC)
- Ministerial Committee on Drug Policy (New Zealand)
- Mobile Content Delivery Platform
- Multifunction Control Display Panel
- Multnomah County Democratic Party (Oregon)
- Municipal Capacity Development Program (Saskatchewan, Canada)
- Minnesota Chemical Dependency Program for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Individuals
- Maricopa County Department of Public Health (Phoenix, AZ)
- Mendocino County Department of Public Health
- Monroe County Department of Public Health (New York)
- Meigs County District Public Library (Ohio)
- Montgomery County Department of Permitting Services (Maryland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
is a sister in the congregation of the Missionary Catechists of Divine Providence.