As a fellow promoter of human rights in Iran, I warmly commend the Mission for Establishment of Human Rights in Iran for honoring the memory of those who have suffered from the savagery of this regime, for creatively using the courts to seek redress for victims of regime criminality, and for providing the occasion for all of us to re-dedicate ourselves to the struggle to achieve a just and democratic Iran.
What does MEHR stand for?
MEHR stands for Mission for Establishment of Human Rights (California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of MEHR in our Acronym Attic
- Mitsubishi Electric Hong Kong Group Ltd.
- Myanmar Economic Holdings, Ltd.
- Meaningful, Emotional, Humanistic, Mathematical Experience (Eipiphiny Society)
- Mental Retardation, Epileptic Seizures, Hypogonadism and Hypogenitalism, Microcephaly, and Obesity
- Meridian Holdings
- Marine Ecosystem Health Program (now SeaDoc Society; University of California-Davis)
- Model State Emergency Health Powers Act (CDC anti-bioterrorism draft law)
- Margaret E. Heggan Public Library (Hurffzille, NJ)
- Monomethyl Ether of Hydroquinone
- Marine Environmental High Risk Areas (UK)
- Mid-Atlantic Environmental Hygiene Resource Center
- Modern European History Research Centre (UK)
- Ministry of Education and Human Resources Development (Korea)
- Milton and Ethel Harris Research Initiative (York University; Canada)
- Maximum Expected Hail Size (meteorology)
- Methodist English High School
- Metro East Humane Society (Edwardsville, IL)
- Metuchen-Edison Historical Society (Metuchen, NJ)
- Microsoft Exchange Hosted Services
Samples in periodicals archive:
2, 2003 WHAT: Mission for Establishment of Human Rights in Iran (MEHR Iran) is pleased to announce the filing of a lawsuit against the Islamic Regime of Iran for "Crimes against Humanity.
2: -------------------------------------------------------------------- WHAT: Mission for Establishment of Human Rights in Iran (MEHR Iran) is pleased to announce the filing of a lawsuit against the Islamic Regime of Iran for "Crimes against Humanity.