Contract award: Environmental monitoring mission type 2 under the supervision of discards from the treatment plant of St.
What does MSNTYP stand for?
MSNTYP stands for Mission Type
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Mission Results Product
- Master of Science in Natural Sciences
- Master of Science in Network Security
- Master of Science in Nursing (more commonly seen as MSN)
- Medical Society of Nova Scotia
- Michigan State Numismatic Society
- Muftisays Net Station (forum)
- Microplate Serum Neutralization Test
- Midwest Special Needs Trust (Columbia, MO)
- Market Structure News from UNX (Universal Network Exchange)(newsletter)
- Montessori School of Northern Virginia
- Medical Society of Northern Virginia (Fairfax, VA)
- Mattachine Society, Inc. of New York
- Meteorological Service of New Zealand
- L-Methionine Sulfoximine (amino acid)
- Machine Superior to Operator
- macro saccadic oscillation
- Mail Stream Optimization
- Main Street Office
Samples in periodicals archive:
And since the missions are randomly generated, you don't have to play the same mission twice, despite the mission types following a 16-count template.
4 mission types - Stop the invasion; Survive the fog; Save a captive; and Protect an ally plus bonus missions
Multiple mission types await you, plus the numerous playable characters you choose from.
Mission Command responds by advocating decentralized execution based upon mission type orders, increased sharing of information both horizontally and laterally, and networked interaction with a greater number and variety of all types of organizations--any of which can support or be supported by any other.
Rugby was the highest sport-related mission type, with an average of 10 missions a month ?
2) However, over the past several years, the Air Force's ISR operators developed the ISR mission type order (MTO) to overcome impractical and constrictive tasking procedures rooted in doctrine and inflexible theater guidelines that detract from the gains in hardware.
The average Soldier load consists of a mcksack, weapon, ammunition, helmet, and other gear; the total weight can range from 63 to more than 130 pounds depending on the variables of mission type, duration, and environment.