The Council also requested UNMISS to focus and streamline its activities, across its military, police and civilian components, in order to achieve progress on the above-mentioned tasks, but stressed that certain mission tasks will therefore be ceased.
What does MITASK stand for?
MITASK stands for Mission Task
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Maritime Institute of Technology and Graduate Studies (Maryland)
- Maritime Institute of Technology and Graduate Studies
- Member of the Institute of Traffic Accident Investigators (UK)
- Mission Tasking Matrix (USAID)
- Magick in Theory and Practice (Aleister Crowley book)
- Mitre Text and Audio Processing (bio-security)
- Music Industry Travel Assistance Program (Ministry of Tourism, Culture & the Arts; Canada)
- Martin Marietta Interactive Thermal Analysis System
- Multiprotocol Integrated Telemetry Acquisition System (fish monitoring)
- Multisensor Imaging Technology for Airborne Surveillance
- Minimally Invasive Therapy and Allied Technologies (journal)
- Moisture Induced Thermal Activity Trace
- Molteno Institute Trypanosomal Antigen Type (cell clones)
- Man in the Box
- Man in the Browser (malware)
- Man Is the Bastard (band)
- Maritime Industry Training Board (South Africa)
- Mary Ingles Trail Blazers (West Virginia)
- Minimum Transmission Bias
- Mint in the Box (mint condition)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In order to maximize resources and training effectiveness for initial JFO certification, it should be incorporated into PME for officers and enlisted Soldiers, and the course should be extended to ensure all joint mission tasks and additional Army requirements are adequately learned and proficiency displayed.
It details training principles, movement formations for teams and squads, the four phases of maneuver, close quarter battle, skills to create individual and collective mission tasks, command and control issues and techniques for solving them, performance evaluations for each phase, and selecting special equipment for the mission.
The unit trains to support all its mission tasks, but the level of effort for each varies depending on operational requirements.
All of the mission tasks we originally assigned them to do, they are finally up and getting those tasks completed.
Both welled up with tears after receiving mementos from loved ones as a reward for the camp passing a secret mission task.
The Warrior 700, like CHAOS, is designed to navigate rough terrain and staircases while performing a variety of critical mission tasks.
But despite the backing of thousands and being voted the best actress by judge John Barrowman on last Sunday's mission task, Rachel feared the worst - that her Nancy dream would be no more.