7 September, 2006 ROLLS-ROYCE WINS [pounds sterling]40 MILLION GEM SUPPORT CONTRACT Rolls-Royce has won a [pounds sterling]40 million contract to support Gem engines powering the UK Ministry of Defence's (MoD) fleet of Lynx helicopters, marking a further success for the company's Mission Ready Management Solutions (MRMSA') services activity.
What does MRMS stand for?
MRMS stands for Mission Ready Management Solutions (Rolls-Royce)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MRMS
We have 7 other meanings of MRMS in our Acronym Attic
- Maintenance Resource Management System (Navy)
- Maintenance/Reliability Management Solutions Inc (Boiling Springs, SC)
- Marine Risk Management System (Suncor Energy)
- Marketing Resource Management System
- Marvin Ridge Middle School (Waxhaw, NC)
- Medical Records Management System
- Medium Range Missile System
- Member of the Royal Medical Society (UK)
- Member of the Royal Microscopical Society
- Millimeter-Wave Reflectivity Measurement System
- Mississippi Residential Mortgage Specialist
- Mobile Remote Manipulator System
- Mountain Ridge Middle School (Colorado)
- MTF (Military Treatment Facilities) Refill Mail Service (US DoD TRICARE)
- Muller Road Middle School (South Carolina)
- Minerals Revenue Management Support System (US DOI)
- Minnesota Rate of Manipulation Tests (dexterity test)
- MIST Reliability & Maintainability Upgrade
- Medium Range Maritime Unmanned Aerial System (US DoD)
- Multiple Reader/Multiple Writer
Samples in periodicals archive:
The two contracts placed by undisclosed military customers, covering engine spares and services, are part of a Rolls-Royce initiative known as Mission Ready Management Solutions (MRMS).
Nick Durham, Director of Services, Rolls-Royce Defence Aerospace, said: "We deliver support solutions tailored to the needs of individual customers via our Mission Ready Management Solutions capability.