Things are looking good for an extension day, though the official decision will be made by the mission management team tomorrow or Wednesday," said Jason.
What does MMT stand for?
MMT stands for Mission Management Team (International Space Station)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MMT
We have 178 other meanings of MMT in our Acronym Attic
- Microcephaly, Mental Retardation, and Tracheoesophageal Fistula Syndrome
- Military Training Technology (magazine; Kerrigan Media International, Inc.)
- Million Metric Tons
- Mini Mobile Target
- Miniature Moving Target
- Miniaturized Munition Technology
- Minimum Masking Threshold
- Minimum Matching Time
- Missile Maintenance Technician
- Mission Maintenance Technician
- Mission Mountain Railroad
- Mixture Magnesium Trisilicate (antacid)
- Mobile Maintenance Team
- Mobile Measurement Technology (IBM)
- Mobile Medical Team
- Mobile Money Transfer (payment service offered by cellular operators)
- Mode-Matching Technique
- Modern Monetary Theory (economics)
- Modular Test Toolkit
- Module Management Team (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Meanwhile, NASA's Program Mission Management Team voted unanimously to proceed toward <em>Endeavour</em>'s scheduled liftoff at 3:47 p.
The Mission Management Team gave a "go" to begin loading Discovery's external fuel tank, NASA said.
John Shannon, chairman of the mission management team, said if the gouge was deep enough, the shuttle astronauts might have to patch it during a spacewalk.
John Shannon, chairman of the mission management team, said none of the pieces was believed to have been big enough to cause critical damage.
In the meantime, chairman of the mission management team.
Mike Moses, chairman of the mission management team, called the liftoff "spectacular," except for a few minor technical hitches, including one involving a malfunction sensor for a fuel turbo-pump that was not expected to cause significant problems.
Obviously, the weather is going to be one of our challenges" for filling the fuel tank, said Mike Moses, director of the Mission Management Team.