These include Weapon Mission Management Computer, Electro-Mechanical Management Computer and Light Warning Computer.
What does MMC stand for?
MMC stands for Mission Management Computer
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MMC
We have 493 other meanings of MMC in our Acronym Attic
- Migrating Motility Complex (peristalsis)
- Migrating Myoelectric Complex (small intestine and stomach myoelectric activity)
- Migratory Motor Complex
- Millennium Music Conference (Harrisburg, PA)
- Miller-Motte College (North Carolina)
- MILNET Monitoring Center
- Miniature Munitions Capability
- Mir, Mitchell, & Company (Texas Medicaid & Medicare processing subcontractor)
- Mirecourt Maquettes Club (French: Mirecourt Model Club; Mirecourt, France)
- Mission Management Center
- Mitomycin C
- Mitsubishi Materials Corporation (Japan)
- Mitsubishi Motors Corporation
- MM (Viktor Manev and Svetlin Mihnev) Consult Ltd (Bulgaria)
- Mobile Malicious Code (computer virus)
- Mobile Management Command
- Mobile Medical Corporation (Bethel Park, PA)
- Mobile Memory Card (computer hardware)
- Mobile Multimedia Communications
- Mobile-to-Mobile Convergence (mobile communications)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This makes the board ideal for rugged and harsh military environments such as radar and sonar communications processors, autonomous vehicle IED and RPG protection subsystems, mission management computers and heads-up display controllers.
The improvements include a new mission management computer system, which controls all of the flying and navigation operations.
Smiths is also supplying the main generator system for the next generation Global Hawk RQ-4B, and the vehicle and mission management computers, landing gear system, electrical power generation and distribution, along with various other systems for Northrop Grumman's X-47B J-UCAS.
As with all Aitech SBCs used in military embedded applications, including mission management computers, heads-up display controllers, radar and sonar processors and advanced IED (Improvised Explosive Device) autonomous vehicle protection subsystems, the C108 provides numerous I/O capabilities for exceptional flexibility.
Should X-47B J-UCAS enter production, Smiths' total contract value could potentially be worth more than $300 million over the life of the program and includes the following systems: -- Engine interface unit -- Electrical power generation -- Engine throttle actuators with and distribution systems Eaton Aerospace -- Mission management computers -- Landing Gear System, including -- Remote input / output units -- Holdback bar mechanism for the -- Fuel probes, fuel carrier catapult system measurement and management through partnership with -- Retraction actuation for the Argo-Tech landing gear -- Vehicle management computers -- Ground-based data link computer Notes to editors.
The SMU sub-system interconnects the sensor suite to the satellite and ground communication systems as well as interfaces with the existing dual-redundant Integrated Mission Management Computer (IMMC).