Sperry Marine will supply integrated bridge systems based on its new-generation VisionMaster FT(TM) navigation technology, including VisionMaster FT consoles, an electronic chart display and information system, navigation radars, heading and speed sensors, echosounder, steering control, mission data recorder and other subsystems.
What does MDR stand for?
MDR stands for Mission Data Recorder
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MDR
We have 178 other meanings of MDR in our Acronym Attic
- Militaire du Rang (all grades under sergeant in the French army)
- Million Dollar Roundtable (insurance industry)
- Mini-Disc Recordable
- Miniature Donkey Registry
- Minimum Daily Requirement (Diet & Nutrition)
- Minimum Design Requirement
- Minimum Design Rule(s)
- Minimum Display Range (US Air Force)
- Missed Detection Rate
- Mission Data Readout (satellite operations)
- Mission Data Review
- Mission Definition Review (various organizations)
- Mission Design Review
- Mitglied des Reichstags (German: member of parliament; before 1933)
- Mitteldeutscher Rundfunk (German Radio and TV Station)
- Modal Damping Ratio
- Monatsschrift für Deutsches Recht (German magazine)
- Monthly Demand Rate
- Monthly Document Report
- Morrendo de Rir (Portuguese)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Army's Aviation and Missile Command (AMCOM) to upgrade mission data recorders for the Apache helicopter's VUIT-2 program.
The DDS features a Removable Memory Module Interface Unit that connects to either the MDR-80 or Teac's newer MDR-87 mission data recorders.