A miniature S-band transceiver downlinks spacecraft and mission data at one megabit per second.
What does MSNDAT stand for?
MSNDAT stands for Mission Data
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Microsoft/National Broadcasting Company
- More Snotty Nonsense by Communists
- More Snotty Nonsense by Creeps
- Mary Scott Nursing Center (Dayton, OH)
- Michigan State Normal College (now Eastern Michigan University, Ypsilanti, Michigan)
- Micro Systems Network Company
- Miller Springs Nature Center (Belton, TX)
- Medical-Surgical Nursing Certification Board
- Massachusetts Society of Naturopathic Doctors
- Mobile Social Networking Device
- Microsoft Service for NetWare Directory Services
- Master of Science in Nuclear Engineering
- Missouri Society of Newspaper Editors
- Master of Science in Nursing Education
- Magnum Secure Networks Framework (industrial network security; GarretCom)
- Mattachine Society of the Niagara Frontier (Buffalo, NY)
- Milk Solids Not Fat
- Multiple System Networking Facility
- Microsoft Services for Network File System (Windows 2003 component)
- Main Street Natural Gas, Inc (Kennesaw, GA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Screen graphics and information such as planet locations and spacecraft maneuvers use actual space mission data.
The NPE, which consists of several transmitter units and the mission data unit, both designed and built by ITT, generates and transmits all of the navigation signals for military and civil users and maintains the highly precise timing for navigation performance.
They also will improve mission planning, post-flight analysis and enhance uploading and downloading mission data.
The Mission Data File Validation Facility is based at RAF Waddington in Lincolnshire at the Air Warfare Centre.
In synergy with our intelligence sourcing article It's not what You do, it's how you do it in this issue, Teac offers an upgrade to standard mission debriefing with its PC-based digital Mission Data Debrief Software (MDDS) system, which provides automatic synchronised playback control of digital Mpeg-2 audio/video files.
The GPS-based pods are dual purpose because they operate a legacy Air Combat Maneuvering Instrumentation (ACMI) range, as well as record all mission data.
 With the growing use of these global information communication mechanisms, such as the world wide web or public phone services, and the increased use of network information systems for mission data, the threat of increased non-kinetic attacks is predictable.