In addressing the market, the IN3 product suite is capitalizing on a significant trend in the tremendous growth Microsoft is experiencing in the enterprise space for mission critical enterprise solutions on the Windows 2000(R) platform using SQL Server.
What does MCES stand for?
MCES stands for Mission Critical Enterprise Solutions (Zuken; annual conference)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MCES
We have 20 other meanings of MCES in our Acronym Attic
- Maximum Contrast Enhancement Ratio (neurilemmoma)
- Mothers and Caregivers Economic Rights (task force; National Organization for Women)
- Motion Compensated Error Residual
- Marin County Employees' Retirement Association (California)
- Merced County Employees Retirement Association (California)
- Measurement and Control Engineering Research Center (College of Engineering at Idaho State University, Pocatello, ID)
- Mechanical Contracting Education and Research Foundation (Rockville, MD)
- Modified Controlled Effective Regrowth Time
- Marine Corps Engineer School
- Metropolitan Council Environmental Services (Minnesota)
- Mississippi Cooperative Extension Service
- Montgomery County Elementary School (Georgia)
- Multi-Carrier Energy System
- Medical College Ex-Students' Association (Kolkata, India)
- Midland County Educational Service Agency (Michigan)
- Minimum Cross-Entropy Spectral Analysis (speech signal separation)
- Malta Council for Economic and Social Development
- Maricopa County Environmental Services Department (Phoenix, AZ)
- Massachusetts Committee of Employers Support of the Guard and Reserves
- Maximum Considered Earthquake Spectral Response Acceleration
Samples in periodicals archive:
About Kasten Chase Kasten Chase is a proven technology incubator in the data communications industry, developing mission critical enterprise solutions for companies around the world.
4, 1999-- -- Provider of Mission Critical Enterprise Solutions for Linux OS Adds E-Commerce Executive to Senior Management Team -- Mission Critical Linux LLC, a provider of enterprise solutions for the Linux operating system, announced today the addition of a seasoned e-commerce executive as its vice president of marketing.
The Notes/1View solution, and the successful Swiss Re implementation demonstrate Notes momentum as the infrastructure for mission critical enterprise solutions," said Joe Forgione, vice president of Companion Products at Lotus Development Corp.