In addition, the Vodafone Simply service offers a missed call notification service.
What does MCNS stand for?
MCNS stands for Missed Call Notification Service (telecommunications)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MCNS
We have 16 other meanings of MCNS in our Acronym Attic
- Medical Center Nurses Residence (University of Pittsburgh)
- Military Construction, Naval Reserve
- Mission Command Network Refinement
- Mission-Critical Network Reliability
- Meal Card Number Recording System
- Managing Cisco Network Security
- Marist College North Shore
- Media Centre for National Security (Sri Lanka)
- Minimal Change Nephrotic Syndrome (kidney disorder)
- Ministerial Committee for National Security (Iraq)
- Multichannel Cable Network System (SCTE)
- Multimedia Cable Network Systems
- Multiple Cable Network Systems (IEEE 802.14)
- Monte Carlo Simulation of Neutron Scattering Instruments
- Medical Clinic of North Texas
- Multicultural Council of the Northern Territory (Australia)
- Moscow Center of New Telecommunication Technologies
- Medical Committee Netherlands-Vietnam (Amsterdam, Netherlands; est. 1968)
- Medisch Comité Nederland-Vietnam (Dutch: Netherlands-Vietnam Medical Committee)
- Monte Carlo Number of Variables
Samples in periodicals archive:
the world leader in converged voice and data solutions, today announced that longstanding customer O2 UK, a leading provider of mobile communications services, has selected its missed call notification service to help increase voice average revenue per user (ARPU) while providing a positive customer experience.
We also began to offer new services with potential incremental revenue opportunity, such as the missed call notification service.