Four of the 10 patients had undergone a failed bone marrow transplant from a mismatched related donor and six had had an inadequate response to enzyme-replacement therapy.
What does MMRD stand for?
MMRD stands for Mismatched Related Donor
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MMRD
We have 2 other meanings of MMRD in our Acronym Attic
- Multi-Mode Radar Command
- Multiple Myeloma Research Consortium
- Max-Min Rate Control Algorithm
- Medium Multi-Role Combat Aircraft
- Mid-Missouri Radio Control Association (radio control flyers; Columbia, MO)
- Modified Medical Research Council Dyspnea Scale (breathing)
- Mini Moto Racing Club of Ireland
- Maximum Magnitude Rate of Decline (astrophysics)
- Mines and Minerals Regulation and Development (India)
- Minnesota Men's Roller Derby
- Multipurpose Miniaturized Radiac Device
- Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (India)
- Mean Magnitude of Relative Error
- Magnetic Media Reporting and Electronic Filing
- Mobility Management Registration
- Marine Mammal Rescue Foundation
- Marshfield Medical Research Foundation
- Maya Mountain Research Farm (Belize)
- Minneapolis Medical Research Foundation
- Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation
Samples in periodicals archive:
For the others, transplantation from a matched unrelated or mismatched related donor is possible but associated with higher risks.
HMO4 is a multi-center, non-randomized single arm, phase 1 clinical trial to evaluate the efficacy and safety of processed bone marrow from mismatched related donors (HLA 3/6 and 4/6) in acute or chronic leukemia patients.