Cubic will supply the Misawa-Osan-Kunsan-Kadena Instrumentation Training System.
What does MOKKITS stand for?
MOKKITS stands for Misawa-Osan-Kunsan-Kadena Instrumentation Training System (US Air Force)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Miejski Osrodek Kultury (Polish: Municipal Cultural Center)
- Mobile Office Kit (cellular telephony)
- Mull of Kintyre (region; UK)
- Methodology of Knowledge Acquisition
- Movie Keyword Analyzer (database)
- Missouri, Oklahoma, Kansas, Arkansas, Nebraska (midwestern united states)
- Month of Kernel Bugs
- My Old Kentucky Blog
- Magneto-Optical Kerr Effect
- Miedzyszkolny Osrodek Kultury Fizycznej (Polish: Osrodek Miedzyszkolny Physical Culture; youth hostel company)
- Mandarin Oriental Kuala Lumpur (hotel; Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- Mobile Kids with Lots of Friends
- asymmetry of optokinetic nystagmus
- Museum of Kitschy Stitches (blog)
- Mobilný Komunikacný a Informacný Systém (Slovak army’s mobile military communications system)
- Mac on Linux
- Machine Oriented Language
- Magyar Olaj és Gázipari Részvénytársaság (Hungarian: Hungarian Oil and Gas Plc)
- Main Oil Line
- Maintenance of the Line
Samples in periodicals archive:
MOKKITS Pacific Air Forces Training: With the award of an operations and sustainment contract, Cubic has complete responsibility for the Misawa-Osan-Kunsan-Kadena Instrumentation Training System, or MOKKITS, which supports single-service, bilateral, joint and combined forces missions.
Under the contract, Cubic will have complete responsibility for the performance of the Misawa-Osan-Kunsan-Kadena Instrumentation Training System (MOKKITS).