According to research firm GfK, mirrorless interchangeable lens camera market is expected to grow 42 per cent in the UAE this year.
What does MILC stand for?
MILC stands for Mirrorless Interchangeable Lens Camera (photography)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MILC
We have 18 other meanings of MILC in our Acronym Attic
- Military Assistant to the President
- Military Led Academic Training (Trinidad & Tobago programme)
- Microwave Lifted Airplane Experiment
- Millbrook Press, Inc. (stock symbol)
- Minor League Baseball (website)
- Men's Industrial Lunchtime Baseball Association
- Massena Independent Living Center (New York)
- Mennonite Indian Leaders Council
- Metal-Induced Lateral Crystallization
- Milk Income Loss Contract
- Modified Implementation of the LINC (Linear Amplification Using Nonlinear Components) Concept
- Modified Intermediate Load Cycle
- Montreal International Language Centre (Canada)
- Matrix-Induced Liver Cell Aggregates
- Member, Institute of Legal Cashiers and Administrators (UK)
- Military Capability
- Military Cash Awards Program
- Multicultural Independent Living Center of Boston (Massachusetts)
- Management Information Control Program Liaison Officer
- Mine-Like Contact
Samples in periodicals archive:
said Monday it will launch its first digital mirrorless interchangeable lens camera in mid-September, intensifying competition in the market where such products are gaining popularity for their high image quality in a compact size.
said Thursday it will release its first digital mirrorless interchangeable lens camera on Feb.
Fujifilm to enter mirrorless interchangeable lens camera market TOKYO - Fujifilm Corp.
Looking ahead to the future, we will continue to be a challenger in the digital imaging industry, leading with our ground-breaking mirrorless interchangeable lens cameras, the LUMIX G Micro System.
The company also announced the launch of a new product line and two new lenses that are specifically designed for use with Micro Four Thirds and E-mount mirrorless interchangeable lens camera systems.
amp; LAS VEGAS -- Sigma Corporation of America today announced the launch of its new line of Micro Four Thirds system and E-mount lenses for mirrorless interchangeable lens cameras from the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2012 in Las Vegas, NV.
The NX11 contains a feature set similar to Samsung's first mirrorless interchangeable lens camera, the NX10, however the NX11 is also compatible with the new i-Function lens that was introduced for the NX100.