Smartphones -- Usage of Online Services and Apps Based on data from the first quarter of 2012, among tablet and smartphone users aged 18 and older in the Arbitron Mobile Trends Panels services in the US and in Europe: * Users spent an average of 62 minutes per day interacting with tablets, and 68 minutes with smartphones.
What does MPD stand for?
MPD stands for Minutes per Day
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MPD
We have 268 other meanings of MPD in our Acronym Attic
- Microwave Power Devices, Incorporated
- Microwave Product Digest
- Microwave Products Division
- Military Personnel Division
- Millersburg Police Department (Ohio)
- Milwaukee Police Department (Milwaukee, Wisconsin)
- minimum phototoxic dose
- Minimum Product Distance
- Ministry Partner Development (missionary support raising)
- Minneapolis Police Department (Minneapolis, MN)
- Miscellaneous Pay Document
- Missing Presumed Dead
- Mitsubishi Pharma Deutschland (Dusseldorf, Germany)
- Mobile Personal Device
- Mobile Phone Dealer (Philippines)
- Mobile Prefix Discovery
- Mobility Pilot Development
- Mode Power Distribution
- Modification Program Directive
- Monetary Policy Department (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
London, Feb 1 ( ANI ): Call centre employees at Norwegian insurance company are protesting against a new surveillance system that sets off an alarm if they spend more than eight minutes per day in the toilet.
The report for the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development, entitled Cooking, Caring and Volunteering: Unpaid Work Around the World, found that childcare took up 42 minutes per day for fathers, but occupied one hour and 40 minutes of mothers' time.
Furthermore, about 40% listen to or view programs for more than 30 minutes per day.
To meet the minimum recommended activity level, an individual had to engage in moderate activity for at least 30 minutes per day, 5 or more days a week, or vigorous activity at least 20 minutes per day, 3 or more days per week.
During the 4-month trial, the 14 volunteers practiced 25 minutes per day, 6 days a week, on acrylic instruments.
102 Minutes per day the average working woman spends caring for family; working men average 48.
Performing the same calculation for OSCAR reports between April and December 2001, the GAO generally found very small changes in the average nursing time: * slightly more than 2 minutes per day for all SNFs * roughly 3 minutes per day for not-for-profit, nongovernmental SNFs * slightly more than 5 minutes per day for government-operated SNFs The GAO reported two important, but not necessarily helpful, exceptions to these unimpressive results.