Al Garza of the Minuteman Civil Defense Corps, criticizing a Vatican donation to an immigrant relief center in far southern Mexico, thousands of miles from the U.
What does MCDC stand for?
MCDC stands for Minuteman Civil Defense Corps (US civilian border patrol)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MCDC
We have 106 other meanings of MCDC in our Acronym Attic
- Mayo County Development Board (Ireland)
- Medical Care Data Base (Maryland)
- Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology
- Monte Carlo Data Base (knowledge base for the LHC event samples)
- Microsoft Certified Data Base Administrator
- Maine Center for Disease Control
- Marine Corps Combat Development Command
- McLean County Disaster Council
- Merce Cunningham Dance Company (New York, NY)
- Microsoft Canada Development Center
- Misthy Cee Development Centre (UK)
- Modified Condition Decision Coverage
- Monroe County Democratic Committee (Rochester, NY)
- Muhlenberg Career Development Center (Greenville, KY)
- MultiCultural Development Center
- Multinational Capability Development Campaign
- Multiple Condition Decision Coverage
- Multnomah County Detention Center (Oregon)
- Music City Drum Corps (Tennessee)
- Manitoba Community Development Corporations Association (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chris Simcox, founder and president of the Minuteman Civil Defense Corps, applauds the video surveillance effort, which he proposed to Governor Perry a year ago, but says it cannot substitute for putting more enforcement personnel on the border.
Anything like that is intolerable," said Al Garza, executive director of the Arizona-based Minuteman Civil Defense Corps, a sister organization of the Minuteman Project based in Orange County.