bovine immunodeficiency virus), lymphocytic choriomeningitis virus, adenoassociated viruses, minute virus of mice, and other viruses that are notorious contaminants.
What does MVMi stand for?
MVMi stands for Minute Virus of Mice
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MVMi
- Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party (Disney)
- Muzzle Velocity Measuring Device (British Army, Royal Artillery)
- Motorola Versa Module Eurocard
- Multi-Value Management Engine (business strategy)
- Muzzle Velocity Measuring Equipment
- Missouri Veterinary Medical Foundation (Jefferson City, Missouri)
- Mon Valley Midget Football League
- Mountain View Medical Group (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Miami Valley Military History Museum (Ohio)
- Maryland Virginia Monorail Initiative (est. 2001)
- Melrose Veterans Memorial Middle School (Massachusetts)
- Mid-Valley Mentoring Network (Marion County, OR; est. 1998)
- Mobile Virtual Network Operator
- Multi Victim Multi Offender (court cases)
- Minnesota Valley Mothers of Multiples (Apple Valley, MN)
- Merrimack Valley Manufacturing Partnership (Massachusetts)
- Minute Virus of Mice
- Mount Vernon Mortgage Resource Center, LLC
- Upper Merrimack Valley Medical Reserve Corps (Westford, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new registration authorizes Aseptrol for use against TB, canine parvovirus, mouse hepatitis virus (MHV), sialodacryoadentitis virus (SDAV), murine parainfluenza virus type 1 (Sendai), mouse parvovirus type 1 (MPV-1), and minute virus of mice (MVM) in animal rearing and confinement facilities, such as kennels and cages.