Sequence analysis of an Asian isolate of minute virus of canines (canine parvovirus type 1).
What does MVC stand for?
MVC stands for Minute Virus of Canines
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MVC
We have 171 other meanings of MVC in our Acronym Attic
- Master Volume Control
- Maximum Voluntary Contraction
- Melbourne Visitor Centre (Melbourne, Australia)
- Mérignac Vélo Club (French: Mérignac Cycling Club; Mérignac, France)
- Merrimack Valley Conference (Massachusetts)
- Miami Valley Council (Ohio; Boy Scouts of America)
- Micklefield Village Centre (Gurutalawa, Sri Lanka)
- Microsoft Visual C++
- Minimum Valid Concentration
- Minimum Volume Commitment (energy consumption)