Whittall is a coal miner, he comes from a coal mining town and has worked in underground mines all his life," the statement from law firm Minter Ellison Rudd Watts said.
What does MERW stand for?
MERW stands for Minter Ellison Rudd Watts (New Zealand; law firm)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Medical Relief Unit (Japan)
- Milli Earth Radian Unit - (1/1000th of Earth's rotation rate)
- Major Emergency Response Vehicle
- Maximum Expression and Regulated Vectors (gene therapy)
- Medical Equipment Rental Vendor (University Medical Center; Tucson, AZ)
- Meteorological Emergency Response Vehicle (Yankee Environmental Systems, Inc.)
- Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value (air conditioning and heating filters)
- Mobile Education Resource Vehicle (Texas)
- Mercado de Valores de Buenos Aires SA
- Monitoring, Evaluation, Reporting, Verification, and Certification (US EPA)
- Modular Extendable Rigid Wall Shelter (US Army vehicle mounted shelter)
- Ministry of Education, Research and Youth (Romania)
- Middle East Regional Youth Action Network
- Merchant Ship Control Zone
- 2-(N-Morpholino)ethanesulfonic Acid
- Magnetischer Eigenschutz (German; magnetic self-protection; degaussing device)
- Magnolia Elementary School (various locations)
- Main Engine Start
- Main English Speaking (Australia)
- Maintenance Engineering System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bridget Smith, senior associate of Minter Ellison Rudd Watts Lawyers, said discriminating against potential employees on the grounds of sex and age are both prohibited under the Human Rights Act.
Donations to the fund can be made by: Direct credit to: Minter Ellison Rudd Watts Trust Account - for Pike River Miner's Relief Fund National Bank of New Zealand, Featherston Street, Wellington, New Zealand Account Number: 06-0501-0121759-02 or by Post to: Pike Miners Relief Fund, PO Box 2793, Wellington About Pike River Coal Limited: Pike River Coal Limited (NZE:PRC) continues to make good progress in the development of its underground premium hard coking coal mine, located 50 kilometres north east of Greymouth on the South Island's West Coast.