AP) -- Minot State University-Bottineau is preparing for Aug.
What does MSU-B stand for?
MSU-B stands for Minot State University-Bottineau
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of MSU-B in our Acronym Attic
- Moscow State University (Russian Federation)
- Mountain State University (West Virginia)
- Mu Sigma Upsilon (multicultural sorority)
- Multi-Subscriber Unit
- Multinational Specialized Unit (NATO)
- Multiple Small Units (gaming)
- Murray State University
- Mushroom Society of Utah (Utah)
- Muslim Student Union
- Unit of Measure
- Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Michigan State University Digital Evolution Laboratory
- Mindanao State University-Iligan Institute of Technology (Iligan City, Philippines)
- Ministry of State for Urban Affairs (Canada)
- Mobile Satellite Users Association
- Mongolian State University of Agriculture (Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia)
- Michigan State University Alumni Association (East Lansing, MI)
- Minnesota State University Administrative and Service Faculty
- Moscow State University of Applied Biotechnology (Russia)
- Michigan State University Amateur Radio Club (est. 1919; East Lansing, MI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
for the Entrepreneurial Center for Horticulture at Minot State University-Bottineau.
It became Minot State University-Bottineau in 1996, when Minot State assumed administrative control from North Dakota State University.