In Malaysia, Minority Shareholder Watchdog Group (MSWG) or Badan Pengawas Pemegang Saham Minoriti Berhad, was set up in 2000 as a government initiative to be part of a broader capital market framework to bring about awareness and help protect the interests of minority shareholders through shareholder activism, it added.
What does MSWG stand for?
MSWG stands for Minority Shareholder Watchdog Group (Malaysia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MSWG
We have 29 other meanings of MSWG in our Acronym Attic
- Mean-Square Weight Enumerating Function
- Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival
- Massachusetts Sheep and Woolcraft Fair (trade show)
- Mein Star Wars Forum (German: My Star Wars Forum; online organization)
- Multi-Stage Wiener Filter
- Making Semantics Work for Business (Workshop)
- Making Services Work for People (Canada)
- Moore Stephens Wurth Frazer and Torbet, LLP (accounting firm; Walnut, CA)
- Manufacturing Systems Working Group
- Message Standards Working Group
- Mississippi Wing (Civil Air Patrol)
- Mobile Services Working Group
- Modeling and Simulation Working Group
- Multi Site Working Group
- Maritime School of the West Indies (Margot, Saint Martin)
- Meridian Software Inc (stock symbol)
- Municipal Solid Waste Incinerator
- Ministerstwo Spraw Wewnetrznych i Administracji (Poland: Ministry of Internal Affairs and Administration)
- Modeling, Analysis, and Simulation of Wireless and Mobile Systems (Conference)
- Mean-Squared Weighted Inner Product
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bushon was a Director and a founding member of the Minority Shareholder Watchdog Group, a Malaysian public company, from December 2001 to February 2007.