Transportation Secretary Slater announced cooperative agreements between FHWA and 10 Minority Institutions of Higher Education (MIHEs) for transportation research and technology activities valued at more than $1.
What does MIHE stand for?
MIHE stands for Minority Institutions of Higher Education
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MIHE
We have 3 other meanings of MIHE in our Acronym Attic
- Meredith Indigenous Humanities Center (Chickasha, OK)
- Murad Inclusive Health Center (El Segundo, California)
- Myosin I Heavy Chain (protein)
- Myosin I Heavy Chain Kinase
- Medically Intensive Home Care Program (Kennewick, WA)
- Medical Informatics and Health Care Systems (NASA; Johnson Space Center; Houston, TX)
- Mixed Income Housing Development
- Make It Happen Entertainment (music promotion; New York)
- Markfield Institute of Higher Education (UK)
- Mayapur Institute for Higher Education (India)
- Member of the Institute of Health Care Engineering and Estate Management
- Mayapur Institute for Higher Education and Training (Alachua, FL)
- Maricopa Index Hedge Fund (Maricopa International Investment Corporation)
- Media Independent Handover Function
- Mycobacterial Integration Host Factor
- Miniature Heads for Advanced Disk Drives
- Montreal International Haitian Film Festival (Canada)
- Months of Inadequate Household Food Provisioning
- Miami Institute for Human Genomics (University of Miami; Florida)
- Maine Institute for Human Genetics and Health
Samples in periodicals archive:
Slater today announced Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) cooperative agreements with 10 Minority Institutions of Higher Education (MIHEs) for transportation research and technology activities valued at more than $1.
Slater today announced that the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) is seeking Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) and other Minority Institutions of Higher Education (MIHE) to participate in the agency's highly successful Summer Transportation Institute program.