Gordon, who graduated in June from Chamberlain High School, has spent the last three summers assisting in pancreatic cancer research through the Minority High School Student Research Apprentice Program in the University of South Florida College of Medicine.
What does MHSSRAP stand for?
MHSSRAP stands for Minority High School Student Research Apprentice Program (US National Institues of Health)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Mt. Hood Snow Sports (website)
- Musgrave Hill State School (Gold Coast, Australia)
- Mid-Hudson School Study Council (New Paltz, NY)
- Mount Hood Summer Ski Camp (Oregon)
- Michigan High School Softball Coaches Association
- Message Handling Services Sybase Ds
- Mercy High School San Francisco (San Francisco, CA)
- Metrocrest Home School Support Group (Texas)
- Military Health System Support Initiatives
- Maquiladora Health and Safety Support Network (Berkeley, CA)
- Master of Health Studies (various universities)
- Mount Hood Swim Team (est. 1984; Oregon)
- Museum and Heritage Studies (course)
- Mobile Health Screening Unit
- Mental Health Substance Use Disorder (California Department of Health Care Services)
- Maastrichtse Honden Sport Vereniging (Dutch: Maastricht Dog Sport Association; Maastricht, Limburg, Netherlands)
- Multipurpose High-Speed Vehicle
- Missouri High School Volleyball Coaches Association
- Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations 1992
- Management of Health and Safety at Work (regulations; UK)