The Latin Business Association was a partner in the Expo, and we worked with the Minority Business Enterprise Center at the University of Southern California, the Los Angeles Minority Business Opportunity Center and the L.
What does MBOC stand for?
MBOC stands for Minority Business Opportunity Center (various locations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MBOC
We have 1 other meaning of MBOC in our Acronym Attic
- Matthews Boat Owners Association
- Mayor and Board of Aldermen
- Mr. Bass of Arkansas
- Multi-Objective Bayesian Optimization Algorithm
- Multiband OFDM Alliance
- Municipal Band of Allentown (Allentown, PA)
- Making the Best of Byways (vehicle guide)
- Maison Bois Outil Concept (French: Wooden House Design Tool)
- Medical Business Office Consultants (Cornelius, NC)
- Middle Bay Oil Company, Inc. (Houston, TX)
- Minority Business Opportunity Committee
- Molecular Biology of the Cell
- 4,4'-Methylenebis (2-Chloroaniline)
- Medical Bureau for Occupational Diseases (Department of Health; South Africa)
- Military Banking Overseas Division
- Minority Business Opportunity Day
- Molecular Basis of Disease (university course)
- My Board of Directors (Kingston. ON, Canada business networking group)
- Thousand Barrels of Oil per Day
- Mobilization Origin Departure Date
Samples in periodicals archive:
He currently serves as board chairman for the National Capital Area Minority Business Opportunity Center.
This event will be a great opportunity for the 160,000 businesses represented by the Minority Business Opportunity Center to have a technical conference and expo locally that will positively effect the future growth of these businesses by becoming active in the new economy," states Pat Williams Executive Director Minority Opportunity Center.