Louis and the other in Chicago, have been awarded business development scholarships from Ameren Corporation to attend the Minority Business Executive Program at the Tuck School at Dartmouth College in Hanover, N.
What does MBEP stand for?
MBEP stands for Minority Business Executive Program (University of Washington and Dartmouth College)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MBEP
We have 1 other meaning of MBEP in our Acronym Attic
- Marketing, Business Economics and Law (Canada)
- Minnesota Business for Early Learning
- Mitsui Babcock Energy Ltd. (now Doosan Babcock Energy Limited; UK)
- Minority Business Enterprise Legal Defense and Education Fund
- Manila Bay Environmental Management Project
- Manila Bay Environmental Management Project Site Management Office – National Capital Region
- Member of the Association of Building Engineers (UK)
- Management by Exception Passive (methodology)
- Michigan Biomass Energy Program (Lansing, MI)
- Minority Business Enterprise Program
- Maryland Business Enterprise Program for the Blind
- Membrane Bioelectrochemical Reactor
- Minimum Bit-Error Rate
- Minority Business Enterprise Representative
- Molecular Beam Electron Resonance
- Minimum Bit-Error Rate Zero-Forcing
- Magnetic Bottle Electron Spectrometer
- Marine Biomedicine and Environmental Sciences (Medical University of South Carolina; Charleston, SC)
- Multi-Beam Echo-Sounder
- Medicaid Budget Expenditure System/Children's Budget Expenditure System (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Held at the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth College, the Advanced Minority Business Executive Program (AMBEP) is a crash course on business and finance in which participants attend intense 10-hour classes taught daily by Ivy League professors.
Class III has historically been awarded a scholarship to the Advanced Minority Business Executive Program at the Amos Tuck School of Business Management at Dartmouth University, donated by Honda.
LOUIS, April 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- One minority, woman-owned and one woman-owned construction companies were awarded business development scholarships from Ameren Corporation to attend the Minority Business Executive Program at the Tuck School at Dartmouth College in Hanover, N.
Last June, she attended the Advanced Minority Business Executive Program at Loyola College in Maryland's Loyola Center for Closely Held Firms in Baltimore to learn how to run her business more effectively.
It gave me the confidence and insight to reduce the risks from taking a much more aggressive strategic approach," Formey says of Darden's Minority Business Executive Program.
Being a founding sponsor of UW's Minority Business Executive Program.
NYSE:COCA) (NYSE:COCB) has awarded two scholarships to executives of minority businesses to attend the 2000 Amos Tuck Minority Business Executive Program at Dartmouth College.