There may be minor variations in the volume of goods with reference to the manufacturers packaging (the deviation will be coordinated by JSC "Naftan").
What does MIV stand for?
MIV stands for Minor Variation
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MIV
We have 20 other meanings of MIV in our Acronym Attic
- Median Intensity Value
- Menslike Immuungebrekvirus
- Metalska Industrija Varaždin d.d. (Metal Industry of Varazdin; Varazdin, Croatia)
- Micro Inert Valve
- Microfinance Investment Vehicle (finance)
- Milchindustrie-Verband eV
- Millvile Airport (Milville, NJ)
- Minimal Interface to Vampire
- Ministry for International Veganism
- Ministry of International Veganism
- Mission of the Immaculate Virgin (Staten Island, New York)
- Mittelrheinische Immobilien Verwaltungstreuhand GmbH (German)
- Mobile Immediatevoice (trademark of Dialogs Unlimited; Netherlands)
- Mobile Information Visualization
- Mobile Inventory Vehicle
- Mobilize the Immigrant Vote
- Modèle Informatique du Vivant (French)
- Modular Implementation and Verification
- Monotone Instrumental Variable
Samples in periodicals archive:
They provide powerful evidence that even relatively minor variations within the normal range of home experience can affect brain development over a lifetime," he noted.
This is the real innovation crisis: pharmaceutical research and development turns out mostly minor variations on existing drugs and most new drugs are not superior on clinical measures," Professor Donald Light from the University of Medicine of New Jersey and Joel Lexchin from York University in Toronto said in the British Medical Journal.
With minor variation, the format of the entries conforms to the rules of the International Standard Bibliographical Description of the International Federation of Library Associations.
This is a minor variation we are seeking and there is no evidence there is any problem with the store," he said.
A minor variation in her lines or a shift of tone in her color washes becomes a monumental gesture for those who look slowly and carefully.
Past presidents normally used them to note relatively minor variations between their view of a law’s constitutionality and how Congress actually wrote it.
Odder still, waves of Tory MPs did the same, with the minor variation that they too were keen to defend home owners from repossession by building societies, especially Northern Rock.