Minor League Football News All-American tight end Ernie Adams (Assumption College) will lead the way, coming off a season where he caught 33 passes and hauled in seven touchdowns.
What does MLFN stand for?
MLFN stands for Minor League Football News
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MLFN
We have 1 other meaning of MLFN in our Acronym Attic
- Manchester and Lancashire Family History Society (UK)
- Megaeforms Legal Form Kit
- Mode-Locked Fiber Laser
- Modern Languages Faculty Library (UK)
- Muffin Lovers for Life
- Merrill Lynch Financial Markets, Inc. (Jacksonville, FL)
- Modulated Lateral Force Microscopy
- Multi-Level Fast Multi-Pole Algorithm (integral equation solving algorithm)
- Multi-Level Fast Multi-Pole Method
- Fireman, Molder Striker (US Navy rating)
- Micro Lead Frame Plastic
- Minority Leaders Fellowship Program (Washington, DC)
- Monte Lake Forest Products (Monte Lake, British Columbia, Canada)
- Most Likely Failure Point (risk estimation)
- Medical Logistics Functional Process Improvement Program (US DoD)
- Microstrip-Line-Fed Printed Slot Antenna
- Multi Level Feedback Queue
- Maximum Lossless Forwarding Rate
- Multi Link Frame Relay
- Mode-Locked Fiber Ring Laser
Samples in periodicals archive:
Riccio earned EFL all-star and Minor League Football News (MLFN) All-American Honorable Mention recognition.