Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis touts economic impact of nurse-based home visiting programs MINNEAPOLIS -- For decades, public health nurses at nonprofit Minnesota Visiting Nurse Agency (MVNA) have visited the homes of young families to provide support, helping ensure healthy babies and model positive parenting.
What does MVNA stand for?
MVNA stands for Minnesota Visiting Nurse Agency (Minneapolis, MN)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MVNA
We have 5 other meanings of MVNA in our Acronym Attic
- Malvern (Amtrak station code; Malvern, AR)
- Mark L. Van Name (science fiction author)
- Mission Viejo Nadadores (swimming group)
- Mohawk Valley Network (New York)
- Most Valuable Network (sports-related web site)
- Mount Vernon Net
- Mount Vernon, IL, USA - Mount Vernon Outland Airport (Airport Code)
- Multivariate Normal (probability theory)
- Measles-Virus Nucleocapsid Antigen (immunology)
- Millimeter-Wave Vector Network Analyzer
- Mobile Virtual Network Aggregator
- Modulated Vector Network Analyzer (Credence Systems)
- Mound View Neighborhood Association (Cedar Rapids, IA)
- Mount Vernon Nazarene College (now Mount Vernon Nazarene University; Ohio)
- Medium Voltage Neutral Earthing
- Mobile Virtual Network Enabler (wireless telecommunications)
- Mackenzie Valley Natural Gas Pipeline (Mackenzie Gas Project; Canada)
- Mohawk Valley Nursing Home
- Mountain View Nursing Home (various locations)
- Mid-Valley Neighborhood Improvement Association (Illinois)
Samples in periodicals archive:
8 /PRNewswire/ -- WHO: Minnesota Visiting Nurse Agency (MVNA) is adding flu shot clinics at 20 Cub Food Stores for ages 5 and up, as influenza spreads throughout Minnesota.
MINNEAPOLIS -- Minnesota Visiting Nurse Agency: WHO & WHAT: Delta Dental of Minnesota and the nonprofit Minnesota Visiting Nurse Agency (MVNA) are partnering with Minneapolis Department of Health and Family Support and Anoka County Community Health to promote prevention of germs and influenza transmission, by offering free toothbrushes while supplies last, and flu prevention education at the following: (A) Seven Minneapolis School H1N1 flu clinic sites, beginning on Thurs.
Vaccination still provides the best protection against flu, says Minnesota Department of Health MINNEAPOLIS -- Following the first reported local flu-related death in 2008, as well as new CDC recommendations on flu vaccinations for all children, Minnesota Visiting Nurse Agency (MVNA) is adding public flu shot clinics at 20 Minnesota Cub Food locations for ages 5 years and older and at MVNA's Minneapolis headquarters for ages 6 months and older (see below for dates and times).
Nurses with the Minnesota Visiting Nurse Agency (MVNA) administer the vaccinations.
Minnesota Visiting Nurse Agency Registered Nurses will administer the flu shots.
Who: American Lung Association of Minnesota and the Minnesota Visiting Nurse Agency What: Flu shot clinic Why: Protect yourself now before the holidays, especially if you are over 65, have a chronic illness, or live with or care for someone at high risk.
Proceeds from flu shot clinics support nurse visits to people in need; Flu shots are $25 Minnesota Visiting Nurse Agency: WHO: The nonprofit Minnesota Visiting Nurse Agency (MVNA) with Cub Pharmacy, is announcing its 2007 public flu shot clinics.