At Minnesota Valley Electric Cooperative (MVEC), Jordan, Minn.
What does MVEC stand for?
MVEC stands for Minnesota Valley Electric Cooperative
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MVEC
We have 13 other meanings of MVEC in our Acronym Attic
- Mesa Valley Education Association (Grand Junction, CO)
- Mississippi Valley Equipment Association (est. 1907; Fenton, MO)
- Missouri Valley Economics Association
- modified video encryption algorithm
- Multifocal Ventricular Ectopic Activity (cardiology)
- Motion Vector Estimate Block
- Motor Vehicle Emissions Budget
- Magic Valley Electric Cooperative (Mercedes, TX)
- Medium-Voltage Electrostatic Capacitor
- Microvascular Endothelial Cell
- Mon Valley Education Consortium (McKeesport, PA)
- Multiplexed Vehicle Electrical Center
- Miami Valley Educational Computer Association
- Maharishi Vedic Education Development Corporation (est. 1993; Massachusetts)
- Microwave Vacuum Electronic Device
- Minnesota Valley Education District (St. Peter, MN)
- Mothers Via Egg Donation
- Motor Vehicle Enforcement Division (Utah)
- Mesilla Valley Economic Development Alliance (New Mexico)
- Mahoning Valley Economic Development Corporation (Youngstown, OH; est. 1979)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Minnesota Valley Electric Cooperative supports advanced metering with wireless IP broadband network NEW YORK, March 12 /PRNewswire/ -- With deployment of a 700 MHz licensed wireless IP communications network, Minnesota Valley Electric Cooperative has found an innovative solution to a common problem for rural electric utilities: how to link widely dispersed substations with the fast, reliable two-way communications essential to all smart grid applications.
Utilities, ISOs and vendor companies presenting at UIC2008 include: Arizona Public Service, BC Hydro, BC Transmission Corporation, California ISO, CenterPoint Energy, Comverge, Duke Energy, eMeter, Great River Energy, IBM, ISO New England, Long Island Power Authority, Midwest ISO, Minnesota Valley Electric Cooperative, New York ISO, Oracle, PCI, PJM, Savvion, San Diego Gas & Electric, Site Controls, TIBCO, Transpower, UISOL, Western Area Power Administration, and Xcel Energy.