The State of Minnesota, through Attorney General Mike Hatch, American Sugarbeet Growers' Association, Minnesota Farmers Union, and Minnesota Trial Lawyers Association, joined the appellate fray with "friend of the court" briefs on behalf of farmers.
What does MTLA stand for?
MTLA stands for Minnesota Trial Lawyers Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MTLA
We have 16 other meanings of MTLA in our Acronym Attic
- Moving Target Locator
- Multi-Task Learning
- Multiconductor Transmission Line
- Multisetting Torque Limiter
- My True Love
- Master Test Line & Controller
- Medial Temporal Lobe/Hippocampal Complex
- Maine Trial Lawyers Association
- Marginal Transmission Loss Approach
- Michigan Trial Lawyers Association
- Mississippi Trial Lawyers Association
- Montana Trial Lawyers Association (Helena, Montana)
- Mashina Transportnaya Legkaya Boyevaya (Russian transport vehicle for combat)
- Memory-Controller Translation Look-Aside Buffer
- May the Lord Bless and Keep You
- Magsaysay Transport and Logistics Corp. (Philippines)
- Massachusetts Technology Leadership Council (Burlington, MA)
- Mathematics Technology Learning Center (various schools)
- Medial Temporal Lobe Cortex (neurology)
- Metro Transportation and Licensing (Nashville, TN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ciresi made the following remarks about the Minnesota case last summer at the Minnesota Trial Lawyers Association 1998 Annual Convention.
was named president of the Minnesota Trial Lawyers Association (MTLA) at their annual convention in Alexandria, Minn.